October 16, 2012

The Charge of the Goddess...


Purple-colored magic began to swirl about the female`s form as she raised her hands to the full moon and began to chant in that of her native tongue; in that of Demon - causing the sacred words she spoke to be twisted into evil...

"I am the Great Mother, worshipped by all and existent prior to their consciousness.
I am the primal female force, boundless and eternal.

I am the chaste Goddess of the moon, the Lady of all magic.
The winds and moving leaves sing my name. I wear the crescent Moon upon my brow and my feet rest among the starry heavens.
I am mysteries yet unsolved, a path newly set upon. I am a field untouched by the plow.
Rejoice in me and know the fullness of youth. I am the blessed Mother, the gracious Lady of the harvest.
I am clothed with the deep, cool wonder of the Earth and the gold of the fields heavy with grain.
By me the tides of the Earth are ruled; all things come to fuition according to my season I am refuge and healing.
I am the life-giving Mother, wondrously fertile.

Worship me as the Crone, Tender of the unbroken cycle of death and rebirth.
I am the wheel, the shadow of the Moon. I rule the tides of women and men and give release and renewal to weary souls. Though the darkness of death is my domain, the joy of birth is my gift.

I am the Goddess of the Moon, the Earth, the Seas. My names and strengths are manifold.
I pour forth magick and power, peace and wisdom. I am the eternal Maiden, Mother of all, and Crone of darkness, and I send you blessings of limitless love."

No comments:

Post a Comment